Effective as of May 13, 2023
Protecting your private information is our priority. This Statement of Privacy applies to MinaThorne.com and governs data collection and usage. By using the MinaThorne.com website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection of personal information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, MinaThorne.com may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
- Information Voluntarily Provided Through the Use of Contact and Submission Forms
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services, which may include sending an email, or entering information on our site, such as the custom video or submission application forms. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your personal information
MinaThorne.com collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
MinaThorne.com may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from MinaThorne.com.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
MinaThorne.com does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
MinaThorne.com may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to MinaThorne.com, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
MinaThorne.com may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on MinaThorne.com or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of MinaThorne.com; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of MinaThorne.com, or the public.
Automatically collected information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by MinaThorne.com. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the MinaThorne.com website.
The MinaThorne.com website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the MinaThorne.com services or websites you visit.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information. We are not responsible for content or information on any linked site.
Security of your personal information
MinaThorne.com secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. MinaThorne.com uses the following methods for this purpose:
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy protection Act)
MinaThorne.com does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, MinaThorne.com may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from MinaThorne.com or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from MinaThorne.com, you may opt out of such communications by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button or link.
Changes to this statement
MinaThorne.com welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that MinaThorne.com has not adhered to this Statement, please contact MinaThorne.com at:
Goddess Mina Thorne
Email Address: GoddessMinaThorne@gmail.com